How We Can Help You!
Our professional wood floor installation and refinishing services
Creekview Wood Floors is certified by the National Wood Floors Association for professional installation services of wood floors as well as professional sanding and refinishing services.
Questions? Have an idea for a great project? Contact us today and we will brainstorm with you to make it happen!
- We install wood and laminate flooring.
- We do tear out and disposal of existing floors.
- We do sanding and refinishing of residential and sports floors with the use of our portable dust control system for a dust free environment while sanding your floors.
- We do game-lining of sports floors.
- We do maintenance / screen-coating of residential and sports floors.
- We do custom staining.
- We install stair treads and risers.
- We do quarter round installation.
- We use the best equipment and finishes to create a beautiful floor in your home.
- We install natural, pre finish and laminate flooring. We also supply a large variety of flooring such as:
- American cherry
- Red oak
- White oak
- Australian cypress
- Brazilian cherry
- Brazilian walnut
- Blood wood
- Hand scraped and exotic woods
If you have any other questions about the care of your new wood floor from Creekview Wood Floors, drop us a line!
- Vacuum regularly.
- Use mats in front of entry ways and kitchen sinks.
- Wipe up liquid spills promptly.
- Apply felt tacks or other floor protectors to the bottom of chair legs and moveable furniture.
- Clean weekly with a polyurethane cleaner or spray.
- Schedule a maintenance coat if finish shows signs of wear.
- DO NOT use excessive amounts of water or oil based cleaners on your floor.
- DO NOT apply wax or varnish to water base or polyurethane finishes.